his is purely to give you more
information about HW Search & Selection Ltd and the candidates we represent
as well as the professional Established in 1995, HW Search &
Selection is now one of the largest and most successful Our success is based upon the delivery of high calibre account management, where a policy of ‘quality’ ahead of
‘quantity’ has proven vital in forming mutually beneficial relationships. We
realise that in general, hiring managers spend a disproportionate amount of
time sifting inappropriate CVs, instead of targeted short lists, therefore a
Each candidate is interviewed in depth to assess his or her needs and we will never send a CV without speaking to a candidate first to gain their consent at sending their document forward to you, the client.
I realise that you deal with agency queries like this often so I would like to thank you for your time. If you have any questions whatsoever please let me know. Additionally, if there are any vacancies at present that you are having any form of difficulty with, please do not hesitate to send me the job descriptions and I will begin a targeted search for you.
I shall look forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment